Friday, November 4, 2011

Loved her again

Once I loved a girl,
Who changed my life,
And I started thinking about,
Making her My wife,

My eyes were full of dreams,
of making her mine.
And slowly with time,
My love started to shine.

I started thinking about,
Her smile and her eyes.
I love everything except,
the way she cries.

Then one day,
I called her under a tree.
And that day,
I proposed her on my knee.

Then after a second,
My joy went low.
Along with a sorry,
She simply said no.

I felt so bad,
And cried like hell,
But slowly with time,
everything went well,

Day by day,
her memories gone blur.
And then finally,
I came over her.

Though the time was worse,
and my dreams were ruined,
But soon as possible,
my life got tuned.

I left her back,
with all her pain,
Then one day I saw her,
And loved her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment