Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love the way you make me glad..

You make me smile in the worst moments..
you hug me tight when I turn blue..
you hold my hand in the crowd..
you be with me when I need you..
you kiss my cheeks when I feel sad..
I love the way you make me glad !!

you come to me when I am with friends..
be with me at either end..
you trust me on whatever I do..
Your are the one on whom I can depend..
you wipe my tears when my eyes are red..
I love the way you make me glad!!

you watch my favorite movies..
even if you think the are bore..
you keep me telling you are with me..
and dance with me to make me sure..
because of you my smile never fade..
I love the way you make me glad!!

you share your ice creams with me..
even you share dreams with me..
you live in my heart like heartbeats..
even when you are far you seems with me..
everything is true what I said..
I love the way you make me glad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment