Saturday, January 22, 2011

I wish....

wish i could keep you much longer...
wish u could be at my side...
wish we could be together...
wish u too has tried...

wish our love could stay...
wish i dared to say...
wish u could understand me..
so that we dont had to pay...

wish i could get you again...
and you could love me some more...
wish the sun of love...
could rise once more...

wish the words of faith...
can be said for me...
wish your eyes can be...
a little wet for me..

wish you could hear my sound...
with your heart beats...
wish i can be your...
for this lyf at least...

I wish u had felt that pain...
I wish i could remove this strain...
I wish i could feel you with me...
i wish i could hug u again...

i wish i could resist to cry..
i wish i could give it a try..
i wish you could be mine....
i wish our love could be alive..

2 comments: